There are various methods that can be used to check Aadhaar status.
Know Your Aadhar Status by Name, DOB & Pin Code
In case, you are not familiar with the steps, you can go through the pointers given below.
- At first, you need to visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Now select the appropriate option, enrolment number or Aadhar number. You will find these options under the head, ‘you want to receive your lost’.
- Enter your full name, email address and registered mobile number. You also need to enter the security code shown on the screen.
- Once you are done filling up the details, click on the ‘Get OTP’ option.
- An OTP will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number or email address.
- Now enter OTP number in the given space and click on the verify OTP option. It will take only a few moments for your OTP to get verified.
- Once your OTP is verified, a message will be sent to your mobile number containing your enrolment ID or Aadhar number, as you have selected.
- Now visit https://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in.
- Now select the option I have.
- Enter the details that are required including your Aadhar number or enrolment ID.
- Click on Get OTP option.
- A new OTP will be sent to you. Enter the OTP in the given box and press validate and download.
- Your e-aadhar card will be downloaded in case, it has already been generated.
Thus, you can see how easy it is to check your aadhar card status online. All you need to do is follow the given steps closely and you will be good to go. Just make sure that you have a register mobile number with aadhar card before, you get started with the process.