By serving billions of people, McDonald’s has played an important role in shaping international culture for many years. It’s worth to say that McDonald’s is a worldwide phenomenon producing millions of burgers all over the world. Its history, cooking practices, and food ingredients make it a powerful food chain all over the world.
When thinking about tasty fast food, McDonald’s is the first option that comes into our mind. Most probably, McDonald’s is favorite hanging out place for people. Just like Rajma chawal in India makes everyone happy, ‘McDonald’s Big Mac’ makes almost the whole world happy. No matters, any age or any generation, McDonald’s serves everyone. There are many facts that people do not know about this fast-food chain.
McDonald’s also offers free food coupons to their loyal customers who complete their Customer Satisfaction Survey online. This survey helps to earn you free coupon codes and McDonald’s Arch Card balance. To know how to reload this Arch Card you need to go to any outlet of McDonald’s or contact their customer support services for the same. If you are interested in more, then here are some frequently asked questions that will be useful to solve your queries about your favorite menu.
Interesting Facts About McDonald’s
Here is a compilation of some shocking and interesting facts about McDonald’s even its most loyal customers may not know. Check these 30+ facts now:
- McDonald’s was opened by Richard and Maurice McDonald as a BBQ joint. It later started selling burgers and drinks.
- The largest McDonald’s restaurant is located in Beijing, which is over 28,000 square feet.
- McDonald’s is an American hamburger and the world’s largest fast food restaurant chain.
- McDonald is also the world’s largest supplier of toys.
- McDonald’s first menu items were hot dogs, not hamburgers.
- McDonald’s earn about US$75 million each day.
- McDonald’s has more than 36,000 restaurants in the World.
- The top ten busiest McDonald’s restaurants are all in Hong Kong.
- McDonald’s Hamburger University was founded in the basement of a McDonald’s in Elk Grove Village, Illinois, in 1961.
- Over 80,000 people graduated from McDonald’s Hamburger University with a bachelor’s degree in hamburgerology.
- McDonald’s best-selling menu item is French fries.
- McDonald’s serves 9 million pounds of fries per day globally.
- About 7% of all the potatoes grown in the U.S. are turned into McDonald’s fries.
- McDonald’s uses 17 ingredients to make fries.
- 75% of all sesame seeds grown in Mexico end up on McDonald’s hamburger buns.
- The original McDonald’s menu did not offer French fries.
- McD’s Caesar salad is more fattening than an average hamburger.
- Bill Gates has a McDonald’s Gold Card for unlimited free fast food.
- McDonald’s sells more than 75 hamburgers every second.
- McDonald’s feeds 68 million people per day.
- The queen of England owns a McDonald’s near Buckingham Palace.
- McDonald’s also sells bear in its German outlets.
- McDonald’s is the World’s Second Largest Private Employer
- There are 1.5 times more McDonald’s than hospitals in the United States.
- The best-selling item on the menu is drumrolls and Fries and the worst selling item on the menu is Hula burger. It consisted of a grilled piece of pineapple with a slice of cheese in a bun.
- The highest calorie item on the menu is Chicken nuggets.
- There are no ribs in McRib. In fact, it is made of shoulder meat.
- The world’s largest Big Mac can be found in North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania. It is a 14-foot tall statue.
- McDonald’s owned Chipotle. So our favorites are basically from the same family.
- The “I’m Lovin’ It” McDonald’s jingle was written by Pharell and recorded by Justin Timberlake. Wow. Never knew that.
- Paris is the only place in the world where the McDonald’s arches are white instead of golden
- McDonald’s spends more than $1 billion a year on direct media advertising.
- McDonald’s goal is to open more than 2,000 restaurants in china by 2022.
- McDonald’s hires around 1 million workers in the US every year.
- Countries that have banned McDonald’s include North Korea, Bolivia, Macedonia, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Iceland, Yemen, Bermuda, Montenegro, and Kazakhstan.
Feedback of McDonald’s Customer Service
If you find any problem in your favorite McDonald’s food at any branch then you can quickly complain about it using McDVoice Survey. Just, open their official website and you need to enter the survey code which given on your billing receipt and answer the questions they will ask you. This survey is basically useful to improve and modify their services and quality of the food which they offer to the customers. If you are not satisfied with the order then they might give you discount coupon code which you can avail it in any branch of McDonald’s in the US.
One more interesting thing about McDonald’s is while you are enjoying your delicious food, you may also complete your work by using McDonald’s free WiFi services. This service is given free at the outlet of McDonald’s for the customers. The customer can also utilize this free WiFi service to complete McDonald’s survey which can earn you free coupons or Arch card balance.
Also, we hope after reading this, you get the knowledge about some surprising facts about the food chain from which you are eating the foods since childhood. So, you might be craving a classic hamburger and some fries! Enjoy the McDonald’s food after knowing these delicious things about it. You can also visit our FAQs section for more information about McDonald’s.