If you want to learn the complete process to activate SBBJ Online Net Banking account then here we are providing information which might very helpful to you for first time login. You should fill the offline registration form of internet banking then submit it at your nearest State Bank of Bikaner, Jaipur Branch. After submitting net banking application you will receive the account opening kit at your home address with SBBJ Net Banking Login user id with Password. To access your account dashboard you need to enter your user id with password which you received via postal service.
How to Activate SBBJ Net Banking Online @sbbjonline.in
- Step 1) Visit the official website of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur at www.sbbjonline.in.
- Step 2) There are two types of login will they offered 1 Corporate and 2nd Retail user.
- Step 3) Enter your user id and password in the desired login panel.
- Step 4) After entering detail you need to click on the “Login” button.
- Step 5) Now you are on your SBBJ Online Internet Banking dashboard.
- Step 6) You will check your balance and also transfer funds as well on another bank accounts.
We are not affiliate partner with State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank that we can offerring sbbj online net banking login details etc in this article. So don’t share your current or saving bank account, mobile, net banking details in the below comment box. But if you find any question on this article then you can feel free to ask.
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur official website: sbbjonline.in.