Did you applied for SBI credit card? then, there are various methods available for you. In case you want to check your SBI credit card status online then, you can do so by entering reference id by visiting onlineapply.sbi.co.in official website. In addition to that you may also call to SBI customer care toll free number for further information.
The State Bank of India offers wide range of credit cards which are suitable for your life style according to your income and status. You can choose various types of credit cards like simply save, simply click, SBI prime, Platinum, Elite, Signature, Yatra etc many more. The Bank has issued many cards in your nearest city and branch.
If you have applied for any of above mentioned SBI credit cards then, It is most important to get it as early as possible. Check below to know the latest status of your upcoming credit card and applicable offers on it.
How to Check SBI Credit Card Status?
- 1 How to Check SBI Credit Card Status?
This process of checking your SBI credit card status is very simple and does not required much more efforts. If you are aware about the surprising fact that you can easily track your SBI credit card status just by clicking then, we are here for you. We have prepared a detailed guidelines for the same. Follow below mentioned links.
Important Note to be Remembered: It is usually takes 20 to 25 days for the bank to allot your credit card and to sanction the limit there on. Therefore, we do not recommend you to check the status just on the second or third day after making application. Please wait for the official message about your application processing.
SBI Credit Card Status Check Online @onlineapply.sbi.co.in
It is never been easier as such Tracking SBI credit card status. Basically, there are different methods by which any one can check status. But we recommend two methods like card reference id or mobile number which you have given in application form.
Steps to check SBI Credit Card Status with Reference ID, Mobile Number
You have received a reference ID on your mobile number while making application. Use this reference ID as per below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website link by clicking here.
- Click on the “Credit Card” radio button from available products buttons.
- Enter your “Reference ID” and “Mobile Number” in the provided field.
- Click to Track to get updates.
Check SBI Credit Card Status Without Application Number, Reference ID
In case you don’t received the reference id, still you have an option to track without the application number and reference id. For that follow below mentioned steps.
- Go to the official website by following www.sbicard.com.
- Click on “retrieve application”.
- Enter your “Date of Birth” in DD/MMM/YYYY format.
- You also require to enter your “Permanent Account Number” (PAN).
- Click to “Retrieve” button.
You may also call to SBI credit card toll free numbers to get your status updates.
Track SBI Credit Card Status by Toll Free Number 24*7
Dial following customer care toll free numbers from registered mobile number:
- Call to 1860-180-1290 toll-free number.
- Else dial +39-02-02-02 and enter the city code of the area where the SBI branch is located.
- Dial 1800-180-1295 toll free number for SBI Railway Credit Card department.
- For Railway credit card dial +39-02-12-12 and Enter the city code.
You should have to apply SBI credit card for exciting offers, rewards, cashback, discounts and many more. Most of travelling sites and touring agencies are providing good discounts to SBI credit card holders. All the users are requested not to enter any confidential details like mobile number, OTP, Pan Card Number, Reference ID, Credit Card Number, CVV number etc in the provided comment box. We are not responsible legally in this matter.