SBI HRMS Portal is used to download salary slip and pension order plus leave details of employees & pensioners at hrms.onlinesbi.com.
The employee can also Apply for PF and Gratuity Nomination via HRMS SBI login.
The State Bank of India Employees who want to check and view their Salary Slip, they should log in into SBI HRMS Portal to view full details with the statement. The State Bank of India Group provides this Portal facility to its stakeholders. If you are working with SBI Bank, you are eligible to log in to the portal that you can use it to check your salary details online.
- 1 SBI HRMS Portal Login – View Salary Slip, Pension Slip & Leave Status
- 2 Types of HRMS Login
- 3 Who can able to access HRMS SBI Portal?
- 4 Following Information which you can see on the Portal
- 5 How to Login into SBI HRMS Staff & Pensioners Portal
SBI HRMS Portal Login – View Salary Slip, Pension Slip & Leave Status
- Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI), Government of India
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Portal Name: Human Resource Management Solutions (HRMS)
- State Bank of India HRMS New Portal Login Link: www.hrms.onlinesbi.com
Facilities of SBI HRMS Staff & Pensioners New Portal
The State Bank of India HRMS staff & pensioner’s new portal provides various services for there retired employees, current main power, staff & another allied post on the new portal.
For their associate banks also (earlier separate but now merged into SBI) Are available on that portal.
These are the Associate Banks Employees can use New Portal Facility
Earlier associates of SBI banks can also use the new portal facilities as per the list below.
- Telangana region State bank of Hyderabad (SBH)
- For Rajasthan State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ)
- Karnataka State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
- Kerala State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
- State Bank of Karnataka (SBK)
Types of HRMS Login
This employee and staff login portal provides you two types of SBI HRMS login access details as under.
- SAP Login
- IRJ Login
Who can able to access HRMS SBI Portal?
Only State Bank of Group current, retired employees and controllers can able to use this portal.
Following Information which you can see on the Portal
By logging in to the portal with your user id and password you can use the following services online for your reference.
- View Salary Pay Slip
- Pension Pay Slip view
- Apply for 4 in 1
- See Pension Plan
- Check Loan Status
- Set Nomination of PF
- SBI Holiday Dates schedule
- Account Balance Check
- Can also view Account Statement and Transactions
- Raise online complaint & view status
- Also available many other facilities
How to Login into SBI HRMS Staff & Pensioners Portal
- Visit the official website portal at www.hrms.onlinesbi.com.
- Click on the login button to proceed.
- You need to answer the security question which appears on your screen.
- After answering a security question click to continue button.
- Enter the desired user id and password in the provided fields.
- The employee can also enter details via virtual keyword for security purposes.
- Now After entering details click to the login button.
- Done, now you can able to view your salary slip, loan status whatever you want to see.
- Once you have checked all the details don’t forget to logout button.
Read More: Activate SBI Net Banking Online
To know more information regarding SBI HRMS Portal you can visit the official website at www.hrms.onlinesbi.com. You can also contact to SBI customer care service department for better help support.