Get Full Information on SBI balance enquiry details online. You can check your SBI account balance by missed call, SMS, toll free number, ATM, mini statement etc.
A customer of SBI desirous to check SBI balance by missed call can get it by toll free number. They can use balance check services by following certain methods like SMS alert, Missed call alert, via USSD codes and by visiting internet banking section of www.onlinesbi.com official website.
In competition with other Banks in India, SBI has set up a dedicated line which is the toll-free number for customer care enquiry of SBI account holders. With this Toll-free helpline number of SBI, you can get your account balance in the form of SMS or Text message, free of cost.
- 1 How to Check SBI Balance Online?
- 2 SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- 3 SBI Mini Statement Number
- 4 Block SBI ATM Card Online or via SMS, Toll Free
- 5 SBI Balance Check Number For SMS Alert
- 6 SBI Quick Messaging Services Numbers
How to Check SBI Balance Online?
You need to follow below-mentioned steps to check your SBI account balance simply be logged in to your SBI Online Net Banking.
- Open your browser like Chrome, Firefox, Safari or like anything.
- Then, type onlinesbi login keyword into search field and click to find.
- Click on the “Personal Banking” option.
- Enter your username and password which is provided by Bank.
- Click on ‘Click here for balance’ option. Now, the account balance will be shown to you.
- You can also check your last 10 transactions of your various SBI accounts under the same tab.
SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- You are required to give a missed call to the SBI toll free number from your registered mobile number to get SBI account balance check details.
- Simply give a missed call to the number: 1800-112-211 and 1800-425-3800
- These two toll free numbers are free of cost to check your SBI account balance.
The bank account holders can use this SBI balance enquiry number to get their account details, anywhere from India.
SBI Mini Statement Number
- Type a message “MSTMT” and send it to 09223866666 to receive your SBI mini statement.
Block SBI ATM Card Online or via SMS, Toll Free
To Block your SBI ATM Card, Please find the below-mentioned procedure:
- The very first step is to send an SMS “BLOCK XXXX” to 567676 (where XXXX represents the last 4 digits of your card number).
- You can also get access of Car or Home loan enquiry, SMS “HOME” or “CAR” to 09223588888.
- If you do not know any short keywords then, you can get the full list of details, SMS “HELP” to 09223588888.
- Sometimes, If you find these messages and services disturbing then, you can simply choose to de-register from the quick through the procedure of SBI by sending SMS “DREG account number” to 09223488888.
SBI Balance Check Number For SMS Alert
- Type “MBSREG” and send it to 9223440000. Soon after certain seconds, SBI will send you a default MPIN and your user ID.
- After receipt of MPIN, you can alter it by typing SMPIN[User ID][old MPIN][new MPIN].
- You must have to accept terms and conditions and send [SACCEPT][User ID][MPin].
- After all these procedures, you will receive a registration confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
SBI Quick Messaging Services Numbers
|SBI Balance Enquiry||Missed Call or send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666|
|SBI Mini Statement||Missed Call or send an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666|
|SBI Blocking of ATM Card||Send an SMS ‘BLOCK XXXX’ to 567676 (XXXX represents last 4 digits of the card number).|
|SBI Car/Home Loan Enquiry||SMS ‘HOME’ or ‘CAR’ to 09223588888.|
|Full List of Services||SMS ‘HELP’ to 09223588888|
How Can I Check my SBI Balance?
You may check your SBI balance by various ways like missed call alert, SMS alert, toll free number, mini statement and many more.
How can I check my SBI account balance by Miss call?
You just need to give a missed call to 09223866666 toll free number to get account balance details.
How can I check my bank balance without OTP?
There is no method the State Bank of India providing to check your account balance without OTP.
How Can I Get Mini Statement in SBI?
If you want to check your last some transactions entries then, Send an SMS “MSTMT” to 09223866666 number.