In Alaska Airlines, Software & Technology job is a build-up of super-smart people who are actively associated as a team to give a great experience to their users. This reputation is driven by innovation and edge to edge competition in the industry. This department strives to build the future of the airlines. This makes it always first in their particular area of operation.
Most Desirable Company for IT Workers in the United States
- Given recognition by GeekWire as the most suitable company for IT workers.
- Embedded with a cultural mix of work and ideas duly supported and respected.
- Sufficient emphasize is given to the professional development of the work every day.
- The convenient location of the workplace in Seattle allows you to access weekend getaways quickly near the airport.
- Special privileges in flight for your near and dear ones to keep moving around your favorite places.
Location of Technology Building
Located near the Seattle airport which gives you and a tremendous chance to board directly a flight to the places which you want to go upon. Examples are in the United States of America, Canada or an outdoor adventure anywhere in the world.
What They Are Looking For?
The IT team’s prime task is to understand the problems of guests and finding out the optimum solution of their query in their journey. The requirement of this job role is to identify problems and to provide interactive solutions across multiple platforms like a mobile app, digital kiosk, and other booking mediums. To cater to the necessities of this job a person needs to be technically sound like a developer in the IT contexts.
Various Positions in this Job Area
- Senior Product Designer, E-commerce
- Software Engineer, E-commerce
- Manager Agile Delivery, E-commerce
- Senior Enterprise System Engineer – Identity Systems
- Software Engineer II, E-commerce
- Manager, Software Engineering – Flight Operations
- Senior Software Developer (ETL)
Key Requirements to get the Job
- Work authorization and valid passport in the United States of America.
- Minimum diploma and desirable bachelor’s degree in IT.
- 18 years of age along with strong communication skills.
- The candidates must be proficient in rapid prototyping technologies.
- Good communication skills will be an added advantage.
- Exceptional thinker and team leader with deadline-oriented goal-setting skills.
- Any additional requirement which may change the post to post basis.
For more details please visit the official web portal of the Alaska Airlines Software & Technology Career Section by the following link.
Our task is to give an insight into the software & technology job in Alaska Airline. The process and posts mentioned above are for informational purposes only. We do not take any responsibility for the process of candidates selected in the Airlines. Visit the official career section of Alaska Airlines for more authentic information.